Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum
Hostels were used to accommodate new Australians. 1950's-1970's

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the lloyds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself:
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barbara gregory barbara gregory has been starred

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: the lloyds Reply with quote

hi kathrine i am barbara lloyd you have been talking to my sister joan i think i remember you did you have a long ponytail at that time i can also remember the seniors linda and keith the stewarts you mention was the lady called maisie who sold jumpers i used to work in the shop wiyh my mum and also done peoples washing and ironing do you remember the netball team the red devils i could go on forever with the people i remember would love to hear from you soon x barbara
Katherine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Yes I did have a pony tail we lived in 127 I remember Maisie Stewart she had 3 boys and lived near Devannys I used to baby sit for them,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself: All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: