Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum
Hostels were used to accommodate new Australians. 1950's-1970's

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

east hills,55-56

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> East Hills Hostel Forums:
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaffarusty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:48 am    Post subject: east hills,55-56 Reply with quote

hi everyone,i was a 13 year old kid fresh out from birmingham(on the strathnaver). i went to east hills boys high which wasn,t built then. we were sent to canterbury and then liverpool which was pretty disruptive.i had a great time in the bush along williams creek and following it for miles into holdsworthy camp territory.a couple of us wagged school and paddled down the georges river in a home made canoe,great time.all i remember about the camp was the crap food and the heat in the nissan huts also snakes going through the shower block ! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> East Hills Hostel Forums: All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: