Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum
Hostels were used to accommodate new Australians. 1950's-1970's

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WOT NO NEWS?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> General Chat:
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert (Bob) Taylor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:17 am    Post subject: WOT NO NEWS? Reply with quote

Question it's gone a wee bit quiet of late!
With so many registered users..... Surely someone can post new themes, stories, experiences? Let's get some threads going eh!
Come on dust off those PCs, laptops or maybe you run an IPad or similar?
Tell us about where you are in life...how your Australian experience has maybe set you up to think differently, has it turned you into the eternal traveller or has it put you off travel altogether?
Has it made you more worldly or maybe turned you off other people or races? Do you have regrets that you went to Australia and stayed or maybe you,due to your age had to return to your Homeland with unsettled parents and are pleased,or are always wondering what if I had stayed?
It would be nice to hear from those watch this site but rarely if ever post to it....please.
Cheers, Bob. wave wave
aussietrekker aussietrekker has been starred

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And even the spammers have deserted us!
kate fletcher

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did my 5 years in Australia teach me?

That you don't need an expensive house or possessions to make you happy, because those years in a Nissen hut were the happiest time of my childhood .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> General Chat: All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: