Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum
Hostels were used to accommodate new Australians. 1950's-1970's

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Polish, Latvian & Ukrainian History Research Project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> General Chat:
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jessica

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:11 am    Post subject: Polish, Latvian & Ukrainian History Research Project Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I am currently completing a PhD at the University of Southern Queensland in the field of history and migration studies. As part of my PhD, I am conducting a research project that assesses the long-term settlement experiences of Polish, Latvian and Ukrainian Displaced Persons and their families in South East Queensland. The project investigates the migration of families to South East Queensland following the Second World War. It will capture the history and memories of those involved in post-war migration to South East Queensland, and will contribute to an increased understanding of the migration and settlement process.

Are you interested in completing a survey or sharing your memories with me? If you are interested in participating, or would like to know more information, please feel free to send me a message or contact me via email - [email protected]

All the best and many thanks,
Jessica Stroja
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> General Chat: All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: