Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum
Hostels were used to accommodate new Australians. 1950's-1970's

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memories of Queensland Hostels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> General Chat:
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jessica

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:03 pm    Post subject: Memories of Queensland Hostels Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I am currently completing a PhD in the field of history and migration studies. Would anyone be interested in sharing their memories of Queensland migrant hostels post-1945?

My project specifically surrounds the settlement experiences of Polish, Latvian and Ukrainian children who came to Queensland after World War II, but I would love to hear any of your memories of Queensland's hostels.

Please feel free to add a comment here - you are welcome to remain anonymous. Alternatively, you can email me directly (my new email address is [email protected]).

Thank you very much!

All the best,
Jessica Stroja
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> General Chat: All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: