Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum
Hostels were used to accommodate new Australians. 1950's-1970's

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Glenelg camp 1963 to 1967

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself:
View previous topic :: View next topic  
classicnick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:30 pm    Post subject: Glenelg camp 1963 to 1967 Reply with quote

Hi
Only just found this site and would like to find anybody who would have been at Glenelg camp 1963 to 1967 any replies would be great as I have fond memories of my time there
thanks Nick
Graham from Portsmouth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I arrived at Glenelg Migrant Hostel in December 1963. I remember the shock of the heat, the food and less than clean conditions.
My family came out on the SS Canberra to Melbourne, then bused to Adelaide overnight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself: All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: