Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum
Hostels were used to accommodate new Australians. 1950's-1970's

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A 2 hostel survivor ! Broadmeadows.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself:
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim murray

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:41 am    Post subject: A 2 hostel survivor ! Broadmeadows. Reply with quote

Hi all, my name is Jim Murray .with my mum and dad(Jim & Ruth) stayed at graylands in Perth from March 5 1960 for about 6months.( also bros.john and Alex and sister Pauline) we then moved to Melbourne and stayed for a while at broad meadows,on the northern outskirts of melbourne(if I remember right there was a ford car factory nearby. I will talk to my fam and come back with some memories(I have a few)
G'day......Jim m
LyndaP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes we were at Broadmeadows in the late 1960's. I thought I was the only one!! I'll look forward to seeing some pictures and memories.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself: All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: