Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum
Hostels were used to accommodate new Australians. 1950's-1970's

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mieczyslaw/Michael Mochocki

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Lost Friends:
View previous topic :: View next topic  
machocki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:15 am    Post subject: Mieczyslaw/Michael Mochocki Reply with quote

Hi
My name is Marcin Machocki from Poland /Kielce city/ and I`m looking for my Uncle Mieczyslaw Mochocki who was born in Kielce before IIWW (1923 or 1926) and who probably arrived in1949 or 1959 to Australia. I foud in electoral rolls both Mieczyslaw Mochocki and Michael Mochocki and the latter lived in East Hills Hostel and worked as a kitchenman (data from electoral rolls). Maybe he is my ancestor. I would like ask for help where can I find them or where I shoud start my search.

PS I`ve got some pictures of my uncle which were made in Australia in 1950, 1951 and 1952. In 1952 my family lost contact with Mieczyslaw Mochocki.

Thx in advance and sorry if I`ve chose wrong forum
Marcin Machocki

next post

I'm pretty sure that Mieczyslaw Mochocki and Michael Machocki is the same person. He died on 11 September 1981 at hospital. If anyone knew him and could tell me his story of life I would be grateful.

PS. I found this information in The Sydney Morning Herald (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia) � Sat, Sep 12, 1981 � Page 138
Mochocki, Michael. � September 11, 1981, as hospital, late of East Hills Centre, fond friend of Margaret McAllister of Eastwood and her parents, of Beecroft. At peace��.

an another from The Sydney Morning Herald (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia) � Thu, Sep 24, 1981 � Page 38

After 14 days from the publication of this notice an application for Probate of the will dated 14th July 1980 of Michael Mochocki (also known as Mieczyslaw Mochocki) late of Hammondvllie East Gardener deceased, will be made by Margaret Colquhoun McAllistair and Jan Sinclair Hunt. Executors named in the said Will. Creditors are required to send particulars of their claims upon his Estate to: HUNT &HUNT. Solicitors. 50Bridge Street. Sydney. D.X.214 Sydney. Phone 858 4055

Marcin Machocki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Lost Friends: All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: