Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum
Hostels were used to accommodate new Australians. 1950's-1970's

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

East hills Post Office & shop
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> East Hills Hostel Forums:
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnb

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Lyn Carlon Reply with quote

I was on East Hills June 61-Nov 61 and from August 62 December 62, I think Lyn Carlon had a brother David, we were good freinds, I think he joined the navy, and was possibly on HMAS Voyager when it was hit by HMAS Melbourne. The last I saw of hime was in an adverticement selling cars, I tryed to contact him but couldnt.......................
ninette

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember buying the cobbers and little chocolate buttons. The smell and taste remains in my memory probably because I ate so many of them! I was Glynis Ross and we lived there in 1963/65. I was the girls school captain at Hammondville East Primary school.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> East Hills Hostel Forums: All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: