Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum
Hostels were used to accommodate new Australians. 1950's-1970's

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Phillip Marsh
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Altona Hostel Forums:
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stormfour stormfour has been starred

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laugh laugh laugh
I remember the horse LuLu The guy who used to ride it was a bit weird,but I wasnt in to horses at all so mostly I kept away from them,George Banks used to chase people on his horse,I thought he was a real dickhead,then our Linda went out with him,then I KNEW he was a dickhead Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .Sue I remember you going out with Jim McQuade wasnt that the same time I went out with Ray Hollier??
Susan Gillet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I think it was Carol. I'd love to know what happened to them and where they are now. So many people we can't seem to get in touch with.
stribe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Paul Palmer Reply with quote

Does anyone remember Paul Palmer, he had a sister called Lorraine, Doreen Griffin went out with Paul and she taught him how to kiss, he used to kiss with his mouth closed like you do your mum, and she taught him how to do it properly, she is such a slut (ha ha ha )
stribe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doreen Griffin went out with Phillip Marsh and remembers him, she was going out with him when she left to go back to England with her family
oceania

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Again After talking to Jimmy Minto he reminded me that George Banks did marry a girl named Janet ( no last name) I remember she was tall and had long dark hair She lived nekt to the Minto's We called George,,,,,,, Rabbits coz he liked it ....lol and also I did hear he was banged up in a car I also think the marriage did not last but cant be sure Very Happy Andy
oceania

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorraine Palmer moved off the hostel before I got there but she used to come back and visit and I can remember the best pash I ever had was with her in the ironing room She was hot and a great kisser. I can also remember over hearing Doreen telling someone about the way that guy kissed and how good it was when she got him to do it right. It was op near the factory next door where we guys had built a little humpy and when Doreen new we where listening she chased us away lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Altona Hostel Forums: All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: