Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum
Hostels were used to accommodate new Australians. 1950's-1970's

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flyingscotsman danny
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Altona Hostel Forums:
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Susan Gillet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is sounding better and better every day.
flyingscotsman danny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: March 24th Bar b que Reply with quote

Geez Andy you must have a really big big oven to bake your apple pie in you might need an extra 2 loaves and five fishes to feed the gang. ha ha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
flyingscotsman danny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:31 am    Post subject: Aussietrekker Reply with quote

Hello Judith , to be honest I do*nt remember you. I thought the Wheeler*s lived on one side of us at the 1st hostel nearly adjacent to the canteen entrance,but I could be wrong. I am fairly sure the family Breakspeare; parents and two boys one named Stephen the other not sure of his name, lived at the other end where the loos were. *tho when I see you I*ll remember you. Very Happy Smile Very Happy
oceania

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Danny Very Happy and I always thought it was 2 fish and 5 loaves lol Surprised I reckon 2 kilo of sweet short pastry and 10 kilo of granny smiths apples should do the trick, and if theres any left you can take it home ok, but there's one condition I might get you to supply the thickened cream lol I.ll do the plastic plates and spoons Smile Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Altona Hostel Forums: All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: