Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum
Hostels were used to accommodate new Australians. 1950's-1970's

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cabramatta Hostel. Bev Cetin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Cabramatta Hostel Forums:
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bevc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: Cabramatta Hostel. Bev Cetin Reply with quote

Hi my name is Bev Cetin (nee Foote) I moved to Australia in December 1964 and went to Cabramatta Hostel. I recently browsed this site and found Dave Dalrymple and Ken Lockett. I've also touched based with Maureen Bates.

I've just had the best afternoon....I have been browsing Friends Reunited and found Angela Hodge nee Watson ..... well we just had lunch together and swapped photos and stories from "the old days" and I had a great afternoon.

I'd love to hear from anyone who remembers me from those days.
Cheers
Bev

PS Dave - are you going to organise the re -union? We might have to pick a venue half way because so many people have scattered far and wide!
David Dalrymple David Dalrymple has been starred

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bev, didn't know you were on here. I am acquiring a list on names and where to contact them, whether I will go all the way and organise another reunion, I'm not sure yet. It's a lot of work and arranging a venue and hoping people will pay their share is a bit of a responsibility. Lets hope for the best.

regards David
Bevc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:55 am    Post subject: Reunion Reply with quote

Hi Dave,
If I can help at all, please let me know....although I think you have a lot more contacts these days.

I actually had lunch with Angela..twinny watson...Hodge a couple of weeks ago when she was down in Sydney. It was really good to catch up.

Hope all's well with you and yours.
Cheers
Bev
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Cabramatta Hostel Forums: All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: