Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum
Hostels were used to accommodate new Australians. 1950's-1970's

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Invitation to submit migration stories & photos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> General Chat:
View previous topic :: View next topic  
migrationheritage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: Invitation to submit migration stories & photos Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm the website coordinator at the NSW Migration Heritage Centre. We've collected quite a few stories about Post WW2 migration as part of our Belongings project, so I'm guessing we've chatted with some of you over the years.

For anyone who hasn't seen Belongings yet those stories can be found here:
http://www.migrationheritage.nsw.gov.au/belongings/

We've been receiving a steady stream of stories form people about their migration and settlement in NSW. So we're making it easier for people to submit stories by setting up a section on our website when people can send in their stories and photos.

"Tell Us Your Story" is almost ready to go live, but before we make any announcements we'd like to invite a few people to test it out for us. We want to make sure it is easy to use and works as expected.

If you would like to try it out please drop me a note at
[email protected]

Thanks,

Annette Loudon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> General Chat: All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: