Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum
Hostels were used to accommodate new Australians. 1950's-1970's

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merry Christmas one and all.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Altona Hostel Forums:
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flyingscotsman danny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:10 am    Post subject: Merry Christmas one and all. Reply with quote

Hi there gang one and all, I hope you and your families have a great Christmas and a very happy and safe New Year in 2012. Let*s do another afternoon out at the Rifle Club. Best wishes to all. Very Happy Smile Very Happy
Phyl Phyl has been starred
Respected Contributor:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too, hope you all have a great Christmas and a happy and healthy 2012
stormfour stormfour has been starred

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi every body,hope you all had a great xmas and santa brought you all lots of goodies,and I wish you all a very very happy New year and hope to catch up with some of you real soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
aussietrekker aussietrekker has been starred

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 2 Moody Blues dvds I didn't have already, did you go to the concert, I couldn't find you anywhere. It was amazing, I wish it had never ended.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi judith,yes I went to the concert,I looked for you too,how good was Justin Haywood,I think that guy will just keep going on and on he never seems thange..I must admit too shedding a tear during Nights In White Satin..I got so emotional,and they did it just perfectly ..I love em

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think all three of them have more energy than ever, but it was the "new" additional drummer that stole my heart....I would have followed him home! Learning the drums has been on my bucket list for years, and he has inspired me to take lessons at last (at age 57!) to the family's despair. I wish that concert had never ended. So when there's no-one home I put on one of their DVDs and play along with my new snare drum and a borrowed cymbal. Wish I had room for the whole works, but that won't happen for a very long time. Still, I'm having fun and am two lessons down already.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes he was good,and he seemed to draw your attention,very energetic.I have to say though Judith I can't imagine you on the drums.especially the ones he had that he had to stand up to play...you wouldn't reach em Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

But yes I didn't want it to end either,a show like that comes along sadly not too bloody often

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well actually he stood up for a reason, he's a bit on the shortarse side himself and is even smaller than Graeme Edge. But he's beautiful and he also played the drums on WAR OF THE WORLDS. A real inspiration. He does youtube lessons for beginners, so that keeps me going till the local classes start up again next month. Did you like the little "riverdance" during HIGHER AND HIGHER.? I was sat next to an old guy about 75, and we were like pair of teenagers all night. If there'd been a mosh pit I would have been down there like a shot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Migrantweb.com Hostels Forum Forum Index -> Altona Hostel Forums: All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: